|A4||The New Duck||7:30|
|B1||The Wax + The Wage||18:12|
- Cello, Voice – Irene Aebi (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Double Bass – Kent Carter (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Drums, Cymbal – Oliver Johnson (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Saxophone [Alto] – Steve Potts (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Saxophone [Soprano], Composed By – Steve Lacy
NotesSide A (stereo) recorded live in concert on 24 March 1976 at L'Eglise St.Jean L'Evangeliste, Montreal, Canada.
Side B (mono) recorded on 26 January 1973 in Zurich, Switzerland.
The Woe is scored for quintet, two tape cassettes of war noises (air and ground), and voice.